Greg is a Certified Fraud Examiner (ret) and educator. He is a Commissioner at St. Monica School, a former member of MSD Washington Township (public) school board, has taught finance at Ball State University, has taught engineering technology courses at Purdue, and currently teaches CPA continuing education courses. He is an experienced public speaker and has given over 100 talks throughout the Midwest and to national audiences.
He has written extensively about financial issues and fraud-related topics -- first in an Indianapolis Business Journal weekly column, in his book Common Sense Retirement Planning, in Fraud Magazine, and his research has been published in the Journal of Forensic and Investigative Accounting.
Greg was re-elected several times as president of the ACFE Central Indiana Chapter #52. After ten years he resigned.
Contact him to speak before your group.
Greg's Talks audiences:
- American Mensa Annual National Gathering
- Institute of Internal Auditors
- Adjunct Instructor, Ball State Miller School
- Guest lecturer at Purdue Krannert School
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiner - Indiana & Ohio chapters
- Fraud Investigation & Prevention Convention at Columbus Ohio
- Midwestern Intergovernmental Audit Forum
- NSPII National Insurance Fraud Seminar
- Association of Government Accountants
- International Association of Administrative Professionals
- Indiana Association of School Business Officials