There are 567 ways a couple can apply for Social Security. However, you should not evaluate how you take Social Security without considering other issues – it is too complicated.
- Our computer software will evaluate your alternatives since all parts of your cash flow affect each other
- We will examine your incoming cash flow including Social Security, pensions, salary, investment income & insurance contracts.
- We will consider your outgoing cash flow such as living expenses, medical expenses & taxes.
- We also consider retirement risks including tax law risk, work-related risk, inflation risk, market risk, health risk, longevity risk, loss of spouse risk & public policy risk.
- We can help you create an income stream that you will not outlive
- This is a free service for most seniors over age 55
You may recall when the Indianapolis Business Journal published a collection of my writings on the subject in book form, “Common Sense Retirement Planning.”