MBA, CFE, CFP®, CLU, ChFC
Certified Fraud Examiner
Certified Financial Planner™
Greg is a frequent public speaker and teaches finance at the Ball State Miller Business School. He is the twice re-elected President of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners Indiana chapter.
For over three decades, he has written extensively about investment fraud, insurance fraud, and embezzlement first in an Indianapolis Business Journal weekly column and currently in his blog. His article about embezzlement was published by the international publication, Fraud Magazine. In 2017, the Journal of Forensic and Investigative Accounting has publish a research paper Greg co-authored.
He is a Certified Fraud Examiner, Certified Financial Planner™, Chartered Life Underwriter, and Chartered Financial Consultant.
Greg has helped seniors and employers manage retirement planning, employee benefits, and fraud & abuse related issues.
His civic activities include:
* Appointed by the Indiana Attorney General to the Public Integrity Coalition.
* Elected member of the Washington Township Board of Education, 2006-2010.
* Former Chairman of the Indpls MBE/WBE Contract Compliance Board.
* Named Sagamore of the Wabash by an Indiana Governor
* Sunday School teacher & class leader