“The key to survival and personal autonomy is the ability to adapt to change, not a perfect adaptation to existing circumstances."
Greg Wright helps Seniors avoid financial fraud and make tough decisions. The Certified Fraud Examiner designation indicates certification and membership in the world's largest anti-fraud training organization. The Certified Financial Planner designation is the gold standard for financial advisers.
As a "Senior," Greg's life experiences help him understand other "Seniors." When faced with crucial decisions, Greg’s fraud investigation training, his financial planning training, and his experience helps him guide his clients along a safe path. For over four decades, he has helped seniors manage these issues.
He has written extensively about financial issues and fraud-related topics -- first in an Indianapolis Business Journal weekly column, in his book Common Sense Retirement Planning, in Fraud Magazine, and the Journal of Forensic and Investigative Accounting. Read his latest comments in his blog, Fraud Stupid, and follow him on Twitter.
Greg has given over 100 talks throughout the Midwest and to national groups. He is a speaker for the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, a 501(c)(3) non-profit. Contact him to speak before your group.
Greg's Talks audiences:
- American Mensa Annual National Gathering – Indianapolis, July 2018
- Adjunct Instructor, Ball State Miller School
- Guest lecturer at Purdue Krannert School
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiner - Indiana & Ohio chapters
- Fraud Investigation & Prevention Convention at Columbus Ohio
- Midwestern Intergovernmental Audit Forum
- NSPII National Insurance Fraud Seminar
- Association of Government Accountants
- International Association of Administrative Professionals
- Indiana Association of School Business Officials