Greg Wright helps Seniors avoid financial fraud and make tough decisions. As a Certified Fraud Examiner, he is an experienced financial fraud investigator. As a Certified Financial Planner, he is a trained financial planner. When faced with crucial decisions, Greg’s fraud investigation and financial planning training and experience help guide his clients along a safe path. For over four decades, he has helped seniors manage these issues. Greg is affiliated with an Indiana and a National licensed Private Investigator.
He has written extensively about financial issues and fraud-related topics -- first in an Indianapolis Business Journal weekly column, in his book Common Sense Retirement Planning, in Fraud Magazine, and the Journal of Forensic and Investigative Accounting. Read his latest article a significant his blog, Fraud Stupid, and follow him on Twitter.
Greg has given over 100 talks throughout the Midwest and to national groups. He is a speaker for the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, a 501(c)(3) non-profit.
Greg's Talks audiences:
- American Mensa Annual National Gathering – Indianapolis, July 2018
- Adjunct Instructor, Ball State Miller School
- Guest lecturer at Purdue Krannert School
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiner - Indiana & Ohio chapters
- Fraud Investigation & Prevention Convention at Columbus Ohio
- Midwestern Intergovernmental Audit Forum
- NSPII National Insurance Fraud Seminar
- Association of Government Accountants
- International Association of Administrative Professionals
- Indiana Association of School Business Officials